Search for atmospheres
Welcome to Chinatown
Count D's Pet shop
Deep in Chinatown sits a pet shop with animals to fill your greatest desires. There only exist three rules for every pet adopted. If you do not follow the rules of the contract, the store will not be held liable for anything that happens.
Visit the pet shop on a slow day and you'll find D filing his nails while drinking some freshly brewed tea. Chris is somewhere in the shop, playing with Tetsu and Pon-chan. Through a barely cracked door come the distant sounds of a forest, though the shop is much too small to hold such a thing. And who could that be barging in and slamming doors?
Comments for "Count D's Pet shop"
License details for "Count D's Pet shop"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Footsteps and door by DBproductions from http://freesound.org +)
- Crystal Bowl Tones by Geerose from http://freesound.org +)
- Child Laughing by Hoerspielwerkstatt_HEF from freesound.org +)
- spoon on plate by kingloki +)
- Random chinese music by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Nail Filing by MC_Minnar on freesound.org +)
- Evening In the Forest by reinsamba from freesound.org +)
- grandfather clock ticking by Zermoth at https://www.freesound.org/people/Zermonth/sounds/116636/ +)