Search for atmospheres
Franky and Usopp's Workshop
Franky and Usopp like to tinker in between islands to pass the time and improve their gadgets. The workshop is usually loud (and prone to explosions), but today is a calm day. There's the occasional fizz of a freshly opened cola and the crackling music coming from a den den mushi in the corner, sounds you've become accustomed to. The constant rumbling of the engine and the creak of the Sunny are now far more comfortable than silence.
Comments for "Franky and Usopp's Workshop"
License details for "Franky and Usopp's Workshop"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Carpentry by abcopen from http://freesound.org +)
- Writing on paper with a pen by AldebaranCW from http://freesound.org +)
- Engine rumble by Gaius Ross +)
- Wooden Ship by http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Bottle Open by http://www.soundjay.com +)
- Groovy Guitar by joshuaempyre via http://freesound.org +)
- tinkering by kingloki +)
- Vinyl Crackle by Spoiled Coffee +)