Search for atmospheres
Rei Hino's home and the de facto meeting spot of the Sailor Senshi, the Hikawa Shrine gets a lot of screen time in most versions of Sailor Moon. Sit awhile and take in the sounds of the trees nearby, Phobos and Deimos calling to one another and the shrine goers offering prayers.
Comments for "Hikawa Shrine"
License details for "Hikawa Shrine"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Moon and forest night sounds by Ambience +)
- Vietnamese Rosary Chant by caquet from http://freesound.org +)
- Fire Wood Bonfire High by Homejrande from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on dock by mmaruska from http://freesound.org +)
- Windchimes by Preston Stegall +)
- Cracking Fire Whipped Skliter by Rantz +)
- Corbeau by trouxel from http://freesound.org +)
- New York traffic by XTR from http://freesound.org +)