Search for atmospheres
Whether Turnip Head snuck you in or Calcifer invited you ("I did not!") you're here now. Come pull up a chair and warm yourself from the chill. After all, Fire Demons burn the brightest. A quiet retreat at Howl's hearth to relax and enjoy the atmosphere. Calcifer crackles happily, Sophie makes breakfast ("May all you bacon burn"), Howl passes through on his way out while Markel studies. A warm and calming atmosphere for any witch or wizard.
Comments for "Howl's Hearth"
License details for "Howl's Hearth"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Fireplace, subtle and perfect by "reinsamba" from http://freesound.org +)
- Shop Door Bell by 3bagbrew +)
- Filling bath slowly by By Mariusz jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Page Flip by Flag2 +)
- Chair creak by Gildaren +)
- Sizzling Meat by JasonElrod from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on dock by mmaruska from http://freesound.org +)
- Clock Ticking by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)