Search for atmospheres
Death Note Japanese Task Force Building
Japanese Task Force
When first arriving in Japan, L continuously changes his location, going from hotel to hotel to avoid having his location pinned down and being found. To end this inconvenience, L arranges for a facility to be made.In order for a person to gain entrance to the building, they must have various personal information stored in the security files. To gain entry into the building itself, they must type in a PIN number (3 digits in the anime) and scan their index finger. In the anime, a retina scan is also needed. Once their identity as a member with granted access to the building is authenticated, a garage door opens, allowing them to drive through.
Comments for "Japanese Task Force"
License details for "Japanese Task Force"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Steps walking past by giddster from freesound.org, edited by VolatileMatter +)
- sorting mail by http://freesound.org +)
- Processing Computer by http://www.freesound.org/people/h.quinius +)
- Laptop Keyboard by Lauren Miller +)
- Mouse and keyboard by ljudman from http://freesound.org +)
- Room tone, distant traffic by mzui from http://freesound.org +)
- Among Us - Comms by Sound Library on YouTube +)
- Stirring Coffee by squashy555 +)