Search for atmospheres
For Levi's fans
Levi's chamber at night
This is Levi's bedchamber. It's late-night, he is doing his usual paperwork, while you are sleeping in bed. There is a storm going on outside, and it's an old castle, but with the warm fireplace and Levi in the chamber, you feel safe.
He only sleeps two to three hours a day. There are endless reports to sign and he enjoys spending a little extra time reading books before bed. You've been used to it.
Levi finishes a report, stretches a bit, and reaches for his teacup. That's when he finds that you have half thrown the blanket off yourself. He frowns while he walks to the bed and tucks you in properly. He doesn't want to sit on bed in his outside clothes, so he just stands there and looks at your face for a while in the dim firelight.
'Now I'm no longer alone.' A voice in his head says.
This audio is based on linds.kantrov's work , only a few changes have been made. Great work, linds.kantrov!
Comments for "Levi's chamber at night"
License details for "Levi's chamber at night"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Writing with a quill by DarkDeej +)
- Fireplace by dobride from http://freesound.org +)
- Stirring Tea* by http://freesound.org +)
- Walking on Wood Floor* by http://freesound.org +)
- Pre thunderstorm by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- creaking chair by ryancacophony from http://freesound.org +)
- page turns by trundlefly from http://freesound.org +)
- old Castle Background by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license