Search for atmospheres
Meditation with Piccolo-San
You adjust your ki and float above the ground, per Piccolo's instructions. As you close your eyes and take in the sounds of nature, the dangers that face you begin to fade away. Your injuries from your harsh training have a moment to heal, and you feel safe letting your guard down when you hear Piccolo's impatient sighs nearby.
Comments for "Piccolo"
License details for "Piccolo"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Branches Rubbing by Dave Incamas www.freesound.org +)
- Guitar - Fingerpicking by http://freesound.org/people/JohnLaVine333/sounds/251203/ +)
- Wind Chimes 02 by https://www.freesound.org/people/Adelantemos/ +)
- Bird Chorus by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- waterfall soundscape by orpheuz from http://freesound.org +)
- Male Sigh by tgfcoder from http://freesound.org +)